Why Do We Need SEO?
Many Individuals, enterprises and business owners wonder why do we need search engine optimization so the answer is simple people search every day for billions of subjects that’s right Google processes 3.5 billion search queries each day. And SEO helps put your website in front of people when these internet searches happen this is helpful to your business for two reasons:
- It gives you the opportunity to answer customer questions. Many people research products and services before they buy something prices, quality and various options. They also want to know how the product or service will satisfy their pain points so why not get those answers from you by being present in the research phase. You establish your company searchers mind turning potential customers into real customers.
- SEO helps your business is by getting your product or services to show up first when customers search to buy. This helps to put your website in front of consumers in a much more organic and natural way.
So let’s talk about first:
What is SEO?
SEO means “Search Engine Optimization.” It is a process of getting free traffic to your website unless you would like to use a premium plugin, extension or third party services that supports your load of work.
Approximately 90% consumers and businesses search the internet before buying new product or service so they submit their keywords for search and get list of relevant websites.
Next we are discussing some more detailed topic on:
- How Search Engine Optimization works?
- What Search Engine Optimization look for?
- What is the latest trend of SEO 2020?
How SEO Works?
Right after designing your website, you must be looking for traffic on it and the first most thought might be SEO. As far as you’re concerned about its working, let’s discuss:
- A game of complex formulas or Algorithms to analyse, index and rank your site.
- So optimize your site to align with the algorithms as signals to SEO
- SEO access signals and rank your site based on quality. (Signals are normally the keywords, links and meta-tags)
What are the factors that measures search ranking:
- Worthy keywords density
- Attractive title
- Loading speed
- Quality back links
What SEO Look For?
- PAGE TITLE
Text is like how good is your writing according to your specific topic. How much lines you written and how well it is explained.
Content is very important so, you have to target your specific audience and select that relatable content that your audience really wants.
Links improve you ranking because when google’s crawler will visit your blog it will find your post more prominent.
Page title is one the most important thing because people will type some specific keyword on google to search something so your title should be related to your content. And suppose your page is about social media marketing so you should include social and marketing keyword in your page title.
What is the latest trend of SEO 2020?
Discussing about top trends to be used in 2020, the clues are super most efficient to get your website ranked powerfully are:
- Brand building
- E-A-T (expertise, authorization, trustworthy)
- Empowering content with structural way
- User-focused optimization
- Semantic search