How to display PDF document with scroll in a WordPress Website Page or Post
We normally see websites opening PDF documents either in a new browser tab which is good but not great. We can show opened PDF document in a WordPress website page or post using a standardized iframe code. Though you need to change some values but below steps will guide you enough to do it yourself even if you’re not technical enough.
You can continue reading this article, if you want to know:
How to show PDF document in WordPress websites using iframe.
How to use PDF reviewer in WordPress websites.
How to embed PDF document in to a WordPress website page or post.
You can add a PDF reviewer to a WordPress page or post in minutes using WPBakery Page Builder instead doing this through HTML editor. All you need to do is follow simple steps appended below:
Before getting started, keep URL of PDF document handy from Media Library for use within iframe snippet.
- Go to the page you want to show your PDF document.
- Add a new row and search for RAW HTML. You will see search results like the one in screenshot below.
- Once you select this element, it will show up a settings popup where you need to paste below iframe code
<iframe src=”http://www.yourwebsite.com/wp-content/uploads/Sample.pdf” width=”100%” height=”450″></iframe>
- Once you paste above iframe code, change URL to the one you got from Media Library and adjust values for width and height. Don’t forget to hit Save changes.
- Remember to Update your WordPress page and then View Page or Post to see it working at the spot where added.
Tired of trying this at your own? Simply connect with us