Adding iframe Code in WordPress is way more Easier than your thoughts.
You can continue reading this article, if you want to know:
- How to use embed iframe code in WordPress websites.
- Super simple steps for using an iframe embed code with a HTML code snippet.
- How to embed Google Calendar in WordPress Website.
WPBakery Page Builder is the smartest choice for this purpose. You can embed an iframe code literally in 2 minutes using following steps:
- Go to the page you want to embed iframe code.
- Add a new row and search for RAW HTML. You will see search results like the one in screenshot below.
- Once you select this element, it will show up a settings popup where you need to paste the embedded code you have. This could be a code from Google maps, YouTube, Google calendar or a PDF document (Try checking how to add PDF viewer to WordPress website)
- Paste your embed code within the input field and don’t forget to hit Save changes.
- Remember to Update your WordPress page and then View Page or Post to see it working at the sport where added.
You’re all done!!!
Try reading out..
How to use iframe for PDF document in WordPress Website
Tired of trying this at your own? Simply connect with us