HOW TO SETUP AUTHORIZE.NET PAYMENT GATEWAY IN CLASSIPRESS FROM APPTHEMES
Classipress theme doesn’t comes with authorize.net for credit card payments but you can ultimately achieve that goal buying its supported plugin. Appthemes provide their own supported plugin for accepting credit card payments. You need to buy this additionally from appthemes marketplace.
WHY YOU NEED TO CHOOSE CLASSIPRESS BY APPTHEMES
Classipress by appthemes is one of the most well managed classified wordpress theme. It comes with built-in plugins and a bunch of default categories. The wizard helps you setting up a classified website without any hassle. The powerful mechanism setup at its backend simplifies almost all needs of its website admin.
Classipress theme has two subscription for the ad posting. One is with yearly payment plan however the second one is normal pay as you go. The theme comes with two payment options by default which are Bank Transfer and Paypal payment gateway however if you need to configure another payment gateway like authorize.net or stripe, you need to be a little more technical for this.
WHERE TO FIND AUTHORIZE.NET PLUGIN FOR CLASSIPRESS
You can start accepting credit card payments using authorize.net plugin following simple steps appended below:
- Go to appthemes website and login to your account.
- Go to Plugins showing in the main menu to access marketplace at the next screen.
- In the left panel, search for authorize.net for the plugin to show up.Since this is a paid plugin, you need to buy it. Once bought, it will be available in your account under Downloads.
- Under your Purchases you will see two folders, one authorize-net.zip and the second one appthemes-updater.zip.
- The next step is to upload purchased plugin to your website wp-admin. Go to Plugins and select Add New. You will see an option at the top for Upload Plugin next to page title Add Plugin.
- Click on Upload Plugin and use the zip file (authorize-net.zip) downloaded from your appthemes account.
- Once you are done with uploading and installation, go to Payments and select Settings. You can see Authorize.Net is readily available next to General.
Don’t know how to setup Authorize.Net? Start searching authorize.net in the search bar and look out for my next blog.
You can also Hire Me for setting up authorize.net for your classified website.